Reprove

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” (Col 3:16 AV)
One day, there was a church activist who asked me to edit video for broadcast on Sunday service.
Time available quite narrow, but the video editing takes a long time. I do it until two o'clock in the morning.
On Sunday, I was sitting pretty on the bench in the pew, ready to watch the playback of my work.  But what happened? Because communication errors, the video clip was not aired until after the worship service.

I felt very disappointed. I feel my work is not appreciated at all.I had thought not to extend that again, and will be rejected if it was assigned to work on editing the video again.But my conscience said, "Is the act so secretly, other people can understand my disappointment?" If I did not tell him, so other people do not realize that mistakes have been made.  

So I decided to admonish those who have disappointed me. It turned out that the person is willing to admit his mistake and apologized. A more mainstream again, he promised to make improvements.

One of the characteristic activities of the church is to sing hymns and gave thanks. In this situation, the relationship between the church visible pillars.  But there are times when we must rebuke another congregation. Although personal relationships for a moment would be disturbed, but for the long term can cause the church to grow up [Purnawan]

SMS from God: Better to say though frankly sick for a while rather than lay in the heart which makes sick forever.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Non Proletisi

Nada yang Indah

Lingkaran Ulat Bulu